Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Looking for a Fun Post

Found this on Leigh-Ann's blog:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Princess MPV

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR "FLY Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
S Gib.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Otter

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Janel Lancaster

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Gibst

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")
The Blue Lemonade

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
J. Mark Arthur

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)
Tova Kit Kat

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names)
Rose Eugene

9 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

You have a great superhero name!

Beck said...

I would be Purple Otter!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I saw this on a few blogs--have to give it a try!

Btw-we have an MPV, too!

stilettoheights said...

I love that this is making the rounds on so many blogs!!!! I love these!

Zellmer said...

I've seen this around, too, and I'm finally gonna snatch it from you. Fun times.

Leigh-Ann said...

lol, you're names made me LAUGH! :)

Passionate Denys said...

Oh, the power of the google search! I found your blog after 4 weeks of "thinking about it". I love it! You're awesome and inspiring.

Got to get mine up and running - been thinking about for 2 years now....is there a time limit for procrastination?

Unknown said...

These were very good names!
I like to think about you as a super hero "The Blue Lemonade".
"Able to quench thirst with a single squirt from her powerful organic juice maker!"

msbelle said...

LOL! Fun!