Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"Mommy, I Wrote A Song and It Is Called - Kings Do Things That Are Royal"

Oooooooooh, Kings do things
that are royal!
That are royal!
They eat royal food,
and they (mumble,mumble)-ood.

The knights fight the dragons
for the kings.
For the kings!

And the princesses dance
for the queens.
For the queens!
For the queens!
For the queens!

[Wanders away, chanting "For the queens!"
The wandering takes a little more shape and becomes a march back to me, still chanting.
The chanting stops abruptly when he reaches me.]

"So, Mommy? What was your favorite part of my song?"

5 comments:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

How cute is that!

I've MISSED you!!!

xo,

Karen Beth :)

Jenn Maruska said...

: ) I like it!

Beck said...

How could you possibly pick a favorite part? That song was awesome.

Tracey said...

*Every* part, I say!

Unknown said...

WOW!
Gifted! Gifted I say!